Welcome to my Manchester Paintings.
Please click on an image to start the slideshow.
These Manchester paintings show the city I grew up in as well as the one it has morphed into.
A lover of all architecture I delight in new and quirky constructions.
Buildings are an essential part of life and I believe they can and should be beautiful. Our surroundings influence how we feel. Growing up around Manchester’s Urban Architecture, has shaped my identity. My earliest memories are framed by mills, terraced houses, office blocks and industrial architecture all covered with soot and grime.
How did the Manchester Paintings come about?
After revisiting central Manchester for the first time in 15 years (after the 1996 bombing and subsequent rebuild). I fell in love with the way the whole area has been revitalised. What was once a run-down, drab, busy area full of cars is now a beautiful, thriving environment where people were enjoying life.
In this series I celebrate the exciting structures I find. The fusion of the contemporary with more traditional architecture.
The Manchester paintings show an urban architecture that continues to intrigue me and I want to reflect the modern 21st Century city in my work.
Many of my Manchester Paintings are at Artzu Gallery on Quay Street, Manchester.
If you are in Manchester, please do call in there to see them and they will be happy to help you.
Or contact me directly to arrange a viewing.
My mobile is 07818240116 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting my Manchester architecture portfolio and I hope you enjoy my paintings as much as I enjoy creating them.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)